WHAT YOU NEED
- Mutton 1 kg / 2.2 lbs ( estimate ) (pre-boiled)
- Onion 1 Medium-Large (chopped)
- Tomatoes 3 (Organic) (sliced)
- Ginger/Garlic Paste 2 TBSP
- Sunflower Oil 1 Cup
- Heavy Whipping Cream 1/2 Cup
- Spinach Washed,Boiled & Blended. ( I use this method and freeze the spinach so when needed it saves time )
- Red Pepper per taste or 1 Tbsp
- Himalayan Salt per taste
- Cumin Powder 1 Tbsp
- Coriander Powder 1 Tbsp
- Turmeric 1/2 TSP
- Heat oil in pan
- Add onions fry until light brown
- Add ginger/garlic paste
- ( sprinkle water whenever needed to avoid meat sticking to the pan )
- Add meat ( With or without broth up to you )
- Fry meat for 10-15 min ( If you used broth let it dry up )
- Add tomatoes
- Add spices
- Fry on medium heat until tomatoes dissolve
- Add Spinach
- Mix it well cook it on medium heat for 10-15 min
- Bring heat down to low
- Add Heavy Whipping Cream
- Cover and leave on low heat for 10-15 min.
- Enjoy with fresh roti / tortilla or rice pulao.
Watch The Video
Thanks for reading you guys ! Ask Away If You Have Any Questions !
Don’t Forget To Subscribe To My Youtube Channel !
All images © 2014-2018 Naila K
910 total views, 6 views today