Hello Everyone , Its time to try a new recipe and today I am sharing this wonderful recipe of mutton with green peas.. I hope you try and enjoy this recipe. Don’t forget to watch the video below.
WHAT YOU NEED ( SERVES 4-5 PEOPLE )
- Mutton 1 lbs (1/2 kg ) (pre-boiled with or without broth up to you )
- Green Peas 1 Cup ( I used organic/frozen )
- Onion 1 Medium (chopped)
- Tomatoes 2-3 (Organic) Sliced
- Ginger/Garlic Paste 1 TBSP
- Sunflower Oil 1/2 Cup
- Red Pepper per taste or 1/2 Tbsp
- Himalayan Salt per taste
- Cumin Powder 1/2 Tbsp
- Coriander Powder 1 /2Tbsp
- Turmeric 1/2 TSP
- Heat oil in pan
- Add onions fry until golden brown
- Add ginger/garlic paste
- ( sprinkle water whenever needed )
- Add pre boiled meat with broth
- Fry meat for 5-10 min
- Add tomatoes
- Add all the spices
- Fry on medium heat until tomatoes dissolve
- Add green peas
- Fry for 5-10 min
- Add desired water for gravy
- Cover pot and leave on low heat for 10 min.
- Enjoy with fresh roti / tortilla.
Watch The Video Below
Thanks for reading you guys !
All images © 2014-2018 Naila K
268 total views, 3 views today