Hello Everyone , Welcome back to my blog . Today I am sharing this yummy and delicious recipe of Chicken Shawarma… well this is the way I make mine and for me and my family it turns out great and we all love it. You can always adjust it the way you want to , I hope you enjoy and let me know how did you like it on youtube or comments below. Don’t forget to watch the video below. Enjoy !
WHAT YOU NEED
- Chicken 1 lbs
- Ginger/Garlic Paste 1 TBSP
- Sunflower Oil 3-4 TBSP
- Plain Yogurt 4 TBSP
- Vinegar 1 TSP
- Red Pepper 1 TSP or per taste
- Himalayan Salt 1 TSP or per taste
- Mustard Powder 1 TSP
- Cumin Powder 1/2 TSP
- Cumin Seeds 1 TSP
- Barbecue Powder/Tikka Boti (Shan) – 1 TSP
- For Salad
- Tomatoes 1 Chopped
- Green Pepper 2-3 Chopped
- Onion 1 Chopped
- Cucumber 1 Chopped
- Iceberg Lettuce Leaves Chopped
- Get a bowl
- Add Yogurt
- Add all the spices
- Add vinegar , ginger/garlic paste and lemon juice.
- Mix well.
- Cut chicken into small pieces
- Add chicken into the mixture
- Keep refrigerated for 30 or more minutes
- Take a pan
- Add oil
- Add chicken
- Fry on medium heat 10-15 min
- In between add some water to the left over spice mixture add it on top of the chicken and keep stirring.
- Cook until meat in light brownish and tender.
- Chop salad sprinkle lemon and black pepper lightly.
- Warm up tortilla
- Add your spread ( mayo , chutney or siracha mayo )
- Add chicken
- Add salad
- Wrap up the tortilla and enjoy with some house cut fries.
1,124 total views, 3 views today