Today's Recipe Delicious Keema Alu | Ground Meat With Potatoes
WHAT YOU NEED
- Onion 1 medium (chopped)
- Ground/Minced Meat 250 Grams / 0.55 lbs ( we used goat ground meat)
- Ginger/Garlic Paste 1 TBSP
- Sunflower Oil 1 Cup
- Cilantro For Garnish
- Dried Fenugreek Leaves 1 TSP
- Tomatoes 2 Organic ( sliced )
- Green Peppers 5
- Potatoes 3 small-medium sized cut in small chunks
- Red Pepper 1/2 TBSP or per taste or
- Himalayan Salt per taste
- Cumin Powder 1 TBSP
- Coriander Powder 1 TBSP
- Turmeric 1/2 TSP
- Black Pepper 1/2 TSP
- Garam Masala 1/2 Tsp
- ( Blend of spices called garam masala available at any indian/pakistani grocery stores)
- Heat oil in pan
- Add onions fry for 5-10 min lightly brown
- Add ginger/garlic paste (Mix well )
- Add Minced Meat
- ( If Frozen Add 1 cup water and let it sit on low heat until tender for about 10 min and then move to step 6 )
- Fry for 5-10 min
- Add Cumin,Coriander,Turmeric, Red Pepper and Salt. Mix well.
- Add Tomatoes
- Fry for about 5 min
- Cover and leave on low heat for 10-15 min until tomatoes dissolve.
- Afterwards crush the large chunks of tomatoes lightly if any with spoon to help dissolve.
- Add green peppers and fry for 10-15 min.
- Add Potatoes
- Fry for 5 minutes
- If you want gravy add 1 cup water at this point and let it sit on low heat for 10 min until potatoes are tender.
- If you dont want gravy lightly keep frying them until the potatoes are tender.
- Once potatoes are tender
- Add dried fenugreek , cilantro , black pepper and garam masala.
- Mix well .
- Enjoy with fresh roti flat bread .
Watch The Full Video Below
Thanks for reading you guys !
All images © 2014-2018 Naila K
421 total views, 3 views today