Let’s get started
What you need
- Daikon Radish 1
- Cilantro For Garnish
- Butter as needed
- Red Pepper per taste or 1/2 Tbsp
- Himalayan Salt per taste
- Grate you daikon radish in a bowl.
- Once done grating squeeze out the daikon juice by pressing in your hands.
- Make sure to do the above step as perfectly as possibly for good results.
- Make sure all the juice is gone.
- Bring out your kneaded flour dough,
- Add Red Pepper and Salt on your grated and squeezed daikon radish,
- Roll out two small round pairs of your dough
- Add a good amount of radish in between. don’t put too much as it ll be hard specially if its your first time making it.
- Then close with the other pair of dough on top.
- Make sure edges are closed properly by pressing the sides
- Then, Roll out all the way until you have a flat , round roti/tortilla
- Heat your pan for 5 minutes before you put your roti/tortilla on it
- Cook all the way
- Serve hot and Enjoy!
WATCH THE VIDEO
Thanks for reading you guys !
All images © 2014-2018 Naila K
148 total views, 3 views today